Monday, November 16, 2009

im starting to hear a voice of nagging in my head again...
(stop your nonsense cheyenne)
but lets get serious now---i post more than you ever will

SO--now that ive put that out there.
The sun seems to be coming out of hibernation at last. But the wind is lame becasue it means the waves are not so keen bean.

ive been sitting at my computer for about an hour...doing what? i have ZERO idea.
i was kinda half downloading the new itunes (which is taking far too long for my liking) and creating a playlist. OH aaand admiring my mom's new ipod which im stealing as of now...the new nanos are SO cool--i want i want. records videos and has radio (about time). but ya--if anyone feels like buying me one that'll be grrreat.
thaaaanks.

my weekend went by without me studying a scrap of bio.
im still pondering whether this is a reasonably acceptable thing or a very bad mistake.

ANYWAYS tomorrow is another day---although i cant see myself studying much bio cause im going to book my drivers (how boring and time wastingly consuming) and get a hair cut (after a very long time...(for me))

OH and it's about 2 weeks till plett.
which is cool--je suis excitee pour ma vacance a plett.
oh jeez. why am i voluntarily typing french?????????????????????
could it be withdrawal?
erm...
no.

speaking of withdrawal--Cheyenne..you really should get a new hobby because pestering me with so many smses can be costly (for you...because i have free smses infintely mwahahahahahahaaa)

ok..now im just writing rubbish to make my blog post seem longer. maybe i should post something worthwhile sometime...watch this space*************

love to all :)

1 comment:

  1. you are full of nonsense* and i don't bother you half as much as i do others...thou they feel special when i text em coz its me* lol...V. that conversation we had about my karate hobby...remembering anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete